We are proud to be supporting the NSPCC
Tax Contact Details & Phone Numbers
Helpful Tax Phone Numbers
If you are looking to contact the tax office ( HMRC ) for a general enquiry for example to change your address then using the main HMRC enquiry phone number is normally the best option. If you have more of a specific tax enquiry for example about self assessment online or VAT, it would be time saving to contact that particular department in the first instance.
With so many different types of tax and helplines checking the list below can help save you time in finding the best number for you:
- Tax Office (HMRC)
- Find an Accountant
- Tax Credit Helplines
- Child Benefit Helplines
- Self Assessment Services in including:
- Self Employed Services including:
- National Insurance Office, Deficiency, Registrations and Classifications Helplines
- VAT Online Services Helpdesk and VAT Helplines
- Pension Scheme Services, Contracted Out Pension Schemes and Online Services Helplines
- Tax Charities
- More Tax Phone Numbers ...